Graphic Artist Intern
- Proficient in using Photoshop and other graphics programs to produce logos, graphics, and 3D images
- Good communication skills
- Team player and willing to learn
- Eye for detail and polish
- Related industry experience a plus
- Traditional art background a plus
- 15 to 20 hours a week (flexible in-office hours M-F) for 6-12 months
- Artist is mainly responsible for creating print and web graphics for marketing publications, books, product line, magazine, and scientific journal.
Location: San Diego, CA, USA (6540 Lusk Boulevard, Suite C115, San Diego, CA 92121)
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: M-F 15-20 hrs/wk, flexible
Salary: This is a non-paid internship
For consideration, please email your CV or résumé, work samples, and the names, emails, and phone numbers of one professional and one academic reference to email@example.com.